Thursday, September 15, 2011

Getting Ready for Fall

I woke up freezing this morning. The window was open as usual, but a powerful draft was flapping the curtains, and the first chill of autumn presented it's self. Even this evening the winds are kicking up and it is noticeably cooler than yesterday. This reminds me that I am without a coat and will be needing one soon. I went last winter without a coat, relying solely on my Sherwin-Williams sweatshirt. I recall myself wanting something heavier and vowing to take care of it during the warm season. I guess it is technically still the warm season, because I wore shorts today. I also turned a blind eye to the neglected front lawn, pushing off the mow to a cooler day. Harvest time is coming soon, with good food, good beer, good buds, and good buddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment