Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Videus Negivus

Tonight should be unique for a married couple that spends most evenings on the couch, absorbing television with our outer senses and cyberspace with our inner senses. What makes tonight different from most is that our satellite box is on  the fritz. For the first time in our entire married existence we are unable to watch the tube. We have YouTube and Hulu access if we get desperate, but I'm not too worried about it. In fact I'm really liking it so far.
I'm not so sure that Erika will handle it as well. She has a lot of shows that she likes to watch and quite a few recorded that I'm afraid will be lost when we trade in the old box. This is the first of probably a few nights without the babysitter so who knows what this may lead too. She is already trying to fix it again and she just got home. She hasn't even gone five minutes without it and I can tell she's tripping. I will be reporting events as they transpire.

No comments:

Post a Comment