Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pass

Today was excellent for a man who thought he would have to spend hundreds on smog repairs. I took my Chevy Venture in to a test-only station just around the corner from my house. I didn't want to bring it to a smog and repair shop, because every time I do the vehicle fails and I get soaked for repairs. I found on the web a test-only station just across the road from Smythe Elementary. Not for a minute did I think my van would pass, but after a brief wait I was given the good news with a green check of approval. I was not prepared to spend a dime on smog repairs, and with only a week and a half left in October, I was feeling the pressure. Now my van will be much easier to sell when I am ready, and I can focus on more important issues, such as what to wear on Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment