Thursday, June 16, 2011

A Lost Frappacino

So today was beyond hot again with severe chance of sun. I worked up a solid sweat on the trail, coming home from work. This had left me extremely thirsty and craving an ice cold, caramel Frappucino from the Starbuck's. Imagine the joy when I saw my lovely wife pulling into the driveway after a day at work, toting two Frappucinos. I brought mine into the kitchen where I managed to get one sip in before my cup inexplicably flipped out of my grasp and then all over, onto everything.
I cried out to the forces of the universe but they did not feel my pain, nor did they offer any comfort for this senseless loss. Erika began to sop up my wasted, chocolaty goodness from the floor while I raged around the house. Unable to cope with the loss and unwilling to accept that I could not have my Frap, I slipped on my shoes and put my day clothes back on. I had to trek immediately to the nearest Starbuck's and purchase a Venti Caramel Frappucino. The upgrade was the justification for doing it all in the first place. If life breaks your stuff, upgrade to better stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment